Saturday 29 March 2014

Ouverture...

Greetings. I have finally come around to starting a proper blog. 
I'm not sure where this will go, what kind of style I'm going to write in, what the topics will be about, but I guess we should call it a hybrid of personal life experiences in correlation to world affairs and current news?  and ramblings of a 20 year old.

That might work quite nicely. 

You may have heard of me before, depends on how you stumbled across this page. I used to have something called Dailybooth but the website shut down and I lost all my reminiscent writings. Fortunately I rescued the photos I took of my self over the years (the idea was sort of like a photo booth shoot and then some jargon underneath it) and the sentimental value of those for me are priceless. I can always just write more stuff, such a shame I have nothing to show for it though!

Furthermore, I will make it an important role of my progress try to update here regularly and suitably for my potential audience. As it is a new season, gorgeous sunny spring time peeking through stronger and stronger by the week, I believe it to be an appropriate time to knuckle down with my journals. 

After heart break, change of jobs, change of home, change of many things, I doubt I will run out of ideas to write about. I never truly do, just that some days, it is literally impossible for me to write anything of quality, but I'll let you be the judge of that. I have creative writings online too on abctales, in addition to my college assignments on a wordpress blog, all under this practical username.

We're coming out of rotten, unfriendly winter, and I have never been more glad about it. I turn my back on it apathetically, hindering myself from allowing regret, doubt and broken wishes to swamp my vision of a brighter future.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment