Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Course To Peace From Corruption

It has been exactly another month that has flown by since I last posted on my blog.

I finally collected my old journals from my father. My some-what troubled, 13-Year-Old Self, and recovered some commiserating evidence, to the inside of a young girls mind, that being my own awful ideologies and morals. It was embarrassing to hear myself as I turned the pages, in a boastful font, along side some really child like exclamations.  The truth is, I haven't changed at all in 6 years. It's horrendous news. Which means my priorities, perspective and self-portrait have never taken an amicable shape. I have a judgemental eye, a foul mouth and only hear what I want to hear. This has led me to numerous officials, trying to put me under a category in order to try and understand where my behaviours have (suspected PD)

Which does not surprise me in the slightest. After all, from my last post, aren't we all essentially the same person anyway?

I've discovered a way to create my own reality. All you do is use positive thinking, constructive methods and logical rationalisations to get what you want in life. It requires patience (if I have learnt anything in life at all, it would be patience) and secondly some emotional support of family and the circle of others around you. If you are struggling to find either of these, seek help elsewhere. Go to places of interest, find local groups involving people who are like minded to yourself.

I wanted a friendly female house share during my second year of studying Journalism. Now I have that, due to the measures I took in conferring my own options. I was unhappy where I lived. I was literally living in a box like room with a prison type aura. This is where I hallucinated amber lights on the blank ceiling when I didn't sleep for four nights straight. I heard insomnia is a bitch, well I've had my taste of it and it's like a living hell. God bless those suffering from that kind of disorder.

Now I have all the elements at my disposal. I am ready to face the music and deal with the mundane and necessary tasks, an adult must do in relation to a decent quality of life. I have been avoiding responsibility for years now, and that time is up. A lot of friends have moved on, whether that have been physically or just drifted apart, I guess it is a fact of life. We are in this together, yet we must protect ourselves and care for our own well being, if we ever want to meet the right people.

On another topic, I have spent a lot of time slandering the internet's value to the human race. Of course, in the western world it is taken for granted. I have spent 2/3 months offline intermittently, between various stages of moving home again and again, and now I seem to have landed fairly well amongst some people like me. The internet provides me with entertainment, communications, services and learning. As they say, in this age of information, ignorance is a choice. Amen to that.

I do hope, from the bottom of my heart, that I can succeed on this path from a corrupted path, towards inner peace. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment