Wednesday 6 September 2023

Day 2

 I didn't get to sleep until the early hours of the morning, waking up after lunch time with the remnants of a dream lingering in my immediate memory. I'm wearing adhesive nails which I remain ambivalent about, fashion wise. Been living on avocados, pot noodles and yoghurt since 2 weeks ago, my jaw was broken in a violent assault whereby my face was stamped on at the back of a Tesco. My social worker appeared today to tell me of an opportunity to leave Nottingham for a residential care home in East Yorkshire. I suppose moving out of here would mark the end of an era. The lifestyle I have been following would no longer be sustainable in a remote place like that, therefore forcing me to develop a new mindset. Nicotine cravings have subsided yet my appetite has returned with a vengence, I feel untethered. It is still hard to get my thoughts tangible. Probation and my substance misuse counsellor are visiting me next week.  

 I would like to create a time-lapse of my face from my 30th to my 40th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment