Monday 5 May 2014

What is Television?

I finally got freeview. Woo.

I have missed the drama and the small selection of comedy I manage to endeavour myself to entertain.
I don't really fancy going into the details of the past weekend. The past is in the past now, after all. Although there have been some unnerving moments, riddled with penitence, I cannot do every thing I want at once.
Yet I have mentioned before, that one theory I have is that, despite these constraints of time, illusionary as it may be, perhaps every thing is, in fact happening all the time, in one blink of an eye.

I visited Leicester and it was great. Lots to see and do. I figured out so much about myself already. I think I was born to be some kind of performer, writer, a crazy character; a social butterfly, if you may, to touch and console with the hearts of many different backgrounds. I myself could be ridiculed in future, for choosing an alternative path. I want to be a nomad. I want to escape the slavery. I want to be a free spirit.

Sometimes I just want to drop everything, leave all my material possessions behind, and live off faith and hope. Mad idea, why make oneself homeless for the sake of adventure? Why, because if life was a straight road to nowhere, may as well kill ya self now bud. I tell thyself.

Gotta make wrong turnings, act spontaneously, ask for help when you need it, find the courage to speak to strangers, pray for positive things to happen! Love is timeless.

I'm losing my swing. I can't account the fables of the last few days to you right now, I need to screw my head back on. Only God can judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment